[Unlock Answer From 10/Pg] Unionized Employees Versus Public
Begin with an introduction that establishes an understanding of the purpose. Clearly present your theory and summary of the main points. Next, for the first part, you must compare and contrast the rights—and the regulation of those rights—of unionized employees versus public sector employees. Address the following, at a minimum:
- Differentiate the governance of rights for unionized and public sector employees.
- Examine the rights of unionized employees versus public sector employees.
Next, compare and contrast the rights and benefits of a non-union member versus a union member in a unionized bargaining unit. Be sure to:
- Summarize the rights of both members in a bargaining environment.
- Examine the differences for the two member classes when it comes to strikes, concerted action, and other organization efforts.
- Explain employer conduct that violates employees’ rights. include up to three graphics (tables, or charts to augment your statement.