[Unlock Answer From 10/Pg] See Done Differently Next
In most organizational change situations there are people who can be categorized into one (or sometimes more) of three groups:
- Change Strategists who authorize the change (often senior managers)
- Change Implementers
- Change Recipients
Share your experience as being in one of these groups. Each bullet below has one or two questions, you will answer the one that pertains to you if you were in the strategist, implementer, or recipient role.
1. Which type of change did you attempt? Or, Which type of change was attempted in your organization?
2. How was the change received by those likely to be affected? Or, how did you react to the attempted change?
3. What was the most frustrating part of the process?
4. How would you rate the success of the change? Or, How would you rate the management of the change process?
5. What would you do differently if you had your time over again? Or, What would you want to see done differently next time?