[Unlock Answer From 10/Pg] Reference Pages References
After reviewing this week’s resources, address the following in notes and a treatment plan.
In the two videos on solution-focused therapy, you will observe aspects of solution-focused therapy such as complimenting, miracle question, exceptions, scaling questions, and homework. Use your observational skills to identify more about this approach. Address the following topics with brief paragraphs or a bulleted list. The final item asks you to prepare an abbreviated treatment plan for the couple in the video using solution-focused therapy. Harrison (2019), in your resource list, will guide you in this process.
- Therapeutic Relationship: Describe the therapist/client relationship in solution-focused therapies. Describe what you observed about the therapist/client relationship in the videos.
- Assessing Client Strengths: Describe several ways a therapist can identify individual and family strengths. What strengths did you see in this couple?
- Solution-focused Interventions: Describe several solution-focused interventions. Identify examples from the videos.
- Goal Setting: Identify some goals you might have for the couple in the videos. While these would be constructed with the client, use your imagination.
- Solution-Generating Questions: Include two examples of possible solution-generating questions that you might ask this couple. Include a rationale for why you chose this question and how it fits with this model.
- Integration of the Recovery Model: How could concepts from the recovery be applied in solution-focused therapy?
- Treatment Planning: Use what you have written about to develop an abbreviated treatment plan. You can use the treatment plan examples in Harrison (2019) as a guide. Include examples of initial tasks, working phase tasks, and closing phase tasks. Please include your systemic hypothesis.
Length: 5 p, not including title or reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.