[Unlock Answer From 10/Pg] Original Argument Presented
You must identify what the counterarguments are, and then follow up with rebuttals. Please note, the rebuttal should not merely be a re-hashing of the original argument presented in the source. Instead, the rebuttal(s) should be focused on refuting the counterargument(s). Finally, be mindful that you are not making a value judgment on if the claims, counterarguments, rebuttals are good or bad.
- Identify which speech you read.
- What is the author’s claim(s)?
- Who is the audience for this speech?
- What is the tone, purpose, and voice of the speech?
- What are possible counterarguments to the author’s claim(s)? (There may be more than one. List as many as you can think of.)
- What are possible rebuttals to the counterarguments you listed above?