[Unlock Answer From 10/Pg] Least Three Credible Sources
Clinical Trials: Exploring The Clinical Trials Website
The Clinical Trials website (https://clinicaltrials.gov/) is a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world. Search the website for trials on Heart and Blood diseases. (Hint: Click Find Studies tab and then Studies by Topic).
1. Which heart condition has the most clinical trials? What is this condition?
Then under the Find Studies, click See Studies on Map or On Map tab.
2. Which country has the most trials undergoing?
Click United States (below the map).
3. Which US state has maximum number of clinical trials?
4. Share what you have learned, (things you knew and did not know until you used this site)
5. How important are clinical trials to our healthcare and overall wellness as a society?
The initial post comprising a minimum of 350 words and containing at least three credible sources, .