[Unlock Answer From 10/Pg] Could Affect Global Contemporary
READ THE EARTH IS FULL TRANSCRIPT THAT IS UPLOADED
You should use points made in the transcript to support your responses to the questions in the template that is provided below.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Apply the scientific lens to a personal experience or event.
- What might be the value in understanding and studying the natural sciences for you personally? How might a personal experience or event be affected by applying scientific inquiry skills to it?
- Explain the value of being a scientifically informed citizen within your community.
- Think about a challenge, opportunity, event, or issue that affects your community. How might being more scientifically informed affect how you understand that issue or how you take action?
- Discuss the obligation of citizens to be scientifically literate and how that could affect global contemporary issues.
- Consider how having a more scientifically literate population could influence how current global challenges or questions are approached, even outside the sciences.