[UNLOCK ANSWER @10/PG]: composition
Composition should demonstrates your ability to write clearly and concisely on a selected topic and helps you distinguish yourself in your own voice. What do you want the readers of your application to know about you apart from courses? Choose the option that best helps you answer that question and write no more than 650 words, using the prompt to inspire and structure your response. Remember: 650 words is your limit,
Using the main points, write a composition using this prompt:
1.Reflect on something that someone has done for you that has made you happy or thankful in a surprising way. How has this gratitude affected or motivated you?
Main points I like to have:
1. My mothers love for my little sister and I. overcoming many obstacles, her courage, her love
2. Raised by single mom who was abused by her husband from an arranged marriage
3. Mom converted to Christianity before I was born against her family’s wishes; in the culture she was raised in was a huge no no. we go to church every week, participate in church activities
4. Once her husband/my biological father started to abuse my little sister and I; my mom took us and ran for our safety. Till this day she never says anything bad about my biological father or his family now what they did to her.
5. Mom started with nothing (only clothes on our backs) and worked her way up to buying a home and giving my sister and I a better life. She never complained, gave us the freedom to choose our path.
6. She taught us to give back to the community, she raised us to be independent, she denied herself but made sure we had everything we needed and some things we wanted.
7. She taught me to respect women, treating others as human beings. Being strong, making right decisions, …….