[UNLOCK ANSWER @10/PG]: Bullying
Human service professionals are expected by the NOHS Ethical Standards to advocate for social justice. In this project, you will be researching contemporary social justice issues and choosing one as a focus on your project. After describing the issue and its impact on the affected population, you will create a plan of advocacy to eradicate the issue.
In your group…
- Research social justice issues that are problematic in the United States today.
- Bullying Prevention
- Choose one issue as the focus for your project.
- As a team, create a PowerPoint® presentation that illustrates
- The issue
- Its impact on clients
- Possible solutions.
Use the readings, internet, and Purdue Global Library to research the implications of this case study under current law and practice expectations.
Please be sure to address all of the following in your assignment:
- Introduce the thesis and purpose of the presentation. (1 slide) – Shiela
- Describe the issue that the team has chosen and discuss how it is connected to your team’s values. (2 slides) – Morgan
- Discuss, in detail, the impact this issue has on the affected population(s) (e.g., economically, socially, educationally, or medically). (6 slides) – Kara
- Create a plan to advocate for improvement in, or the elimination of, this issue. Be specific with the action items in your plan. You should have three to five action items. (2 slides) – Entire Group
- Conclude by reviewing main points and summarizing the presentation. (1 slide) – Shirley
Your assignment should be a minimum of 12 slides, not including the title and reference sides, and should include the following elements:
- Title slide: Provide the names of all team members, title of assignment that clearly indicates the topic of the presentation, course and section number, and date.
- Body: The slides should be easily read, and any images used should be properly referenced.
- Using the Notes area, include a script on each slide detailing what would be said during an actual presentation.
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards, using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct and accurate, and reflect knowledge of professional ethics and personal values in the human service profession.
- Reference slide: Sources listed in APA format.
- Include a minimum of fours scholarly or academic sources to support your responses and conclusions.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 18-point font.
- Use APA formatting and citation style.
- If you need assistance with APA style, please visit Academic Writer.