[UNLOCK ANSWER @10/PG]: Article
Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format in course textbook and write a 1-page summary.
The weekly article summary assignment starts from Module 1 through Module 6. Each article summary is due in its following module. For example, Article Summary 1 must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET Sunday in Module 2, and Article Summary 6 must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET Sunday in Module 7.
- Must be a research article.
- Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process, discuss the study type, purpose, and research question(s).
- The summary is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The summary should be formatted per current APA and 1 page in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.