[SOLVED]: Faith Integration 1
Aristotle defined character as “the decisions a person makes when the choice is not obvious.” Another well-known definition of character is the way people act when no one is looking. Firms that have “character” tend to perform better over time.
1. Find at least 1 Scripture verse that is related to character and to a firm that has character.
Use one of the following
a. Proverbs 10:9 – Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.
b. 2 Timothy 2:22 – So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
c. Hebrews 13:5 – Keep your life free from love of money and be content with what you have, for he said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
2. In a 500-word (12 point, double-spaced) document that is in current APA format, discuss your Scripture verse within the context of marketing management.
3. Relate this to a specific for-profit brand or business organization of your choosing.
4. Use three scholarly sources as references.
5. Submit the assignment as a Microsoft Word document.
Discuss how Christian faith impacts marketing management decisions in the selected organization, including how faith was the source of its marketing management decisions, and how many company founders have demonstrated such faith.