1. Create a PowerPoint: PowerPoint must include a minimum of 12 slides (including Title Slide and Reference slide). Ensure that information is cited in-text throughout the presentation. Use inspirational quotes, graphics, visual aids, and video clips to enhance your presentation. Ensure that information included on your slides is properly paraphrased and cited; the use of direct quotes is prohibited. A minimum of three sources should be included (your textbook counts); ensure sources are credible.
Once you have chosen your format, choose a type of stress (schoolwork, family, job, a relationship, etc) and answer all of the following questions:
1. Give examples that causes the stress.
2. Describe healthy coping mechanisms you can use to help with stress.
3. Discuss of the warning signs of stress is in your life.
4. Describe the short-term effects stress can have on an individual.
5. Describe the long-term effects stress can have on an individual.