Think about the final project topic you selected in Week 1.
Final Project Topics
Choose one of the following:
· Habits (their development and/or perpetuation)
· Risk-taking behavior
· Academic achievement (success and/or challenges)
· Post-traumatic stress disorder
· Healthy intimate relationships
· Group affiliations (e.g., religious, political, friendships, special interests)
· Pain management
· Occupational success and/or challenges
· Stereotypes (e.g., gender, racial, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status) Select two theories you will address in your final project. When selecting two theories, consider whether each theory could: explain the origins and development of your topic be used to develop strategies or programs to benefit human development relevant to your topic address cultural differences or diversity considerations relevant to your topic meet the characteristics of a good theory relevant to your topic Keep in mind that the theories you select might not meet all these criteria; you will discuss the strengths and limitations of the theories as part of your final project.